UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

June 01, 2015

Look Fantastic June Beauty Box Review #LFBeautyBox

one little vice beauty blog: affordable beauty box from LookFantastic

LookFantastic's June Beauty Box* is one of my favourites yet! As per usual, it contains six products from a variety of premium beauty brands, this month's line-up includes; Nuxe, Murad, Caudalie, Ren, Label.m and Balance Me. Although there's a token haircare product included, June's Look Fantastic Beauty Box is definitely a heavy on skincare. However, the range on offer is really luxurious and happens to feature sample sizes of two of my new favourite products. So all-in-all I think it's an exciting box, and most certainly well worth the £15.00 price-tag.

one little vice beauty blog: #LFBeautyBox June Contents Review

sample size of 100ml, value of £4.17

I was really excited to see a product from Balance Me in Look Fantastic's June Beauty Box as I'm already a big fan of the brand. Balance Me's Rose Otto Body Wash has been my go-to for months now so I'm excited to have the opportunity to try another product from their range. Although it isn't a full-size product I know from experience that a 100ml tube will last for ages so this is a really generous sized sample to test out. 

one little vice beauty blog: #LFBeautyBox June Contents Review

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum | rrp £45.00 / 30ml 
sample size of 10ml, value of £15.00

I first learnt about Caudalie's Vinoperfect Radiance Serum at the launch event for Caudalie's new Tinted Moisturisers - and since then I've been absolutely hooked! It's a wonderful lightweight serum that's clinically proven to improve the appearance of dark spots and pigmentation. I find it really cooling and soothing to apply and it absorbs really quickly, making it perfect to use in the morning. LookFantastic's sample size is really generous - 1/3rd of the size of the full-size product - so it gives you a great opportunity to put it to the test. 

one little vice beauty blog: #LFBeautyBox Contents Review

sample size 15ml, value of £7.88

Nuxe is one of those brands that I always spot on beauty blogs and yet I haven't had the opportunity to try all that much from the brand. It's well known for it's effective skincare products so it's lovely to see a decent sample-size in Look Fantastic's June Beauty Box.

one little vice beauty blog: #LFBeautyBox Contents Review

sample size 15ml, value of £9.60

Ren's Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask is a cult beauty product, well known for the incredible chemical exfoliation that it offers. I've recently incorporated the face mask into my routine to help diminish my blackheads and blemishes. I've definitely noticed an improvement in the appearance of my skin and I think that it's a wonderful product to find in a beauty box! It isn't going to work for those with very sensitive skin, but it's a really effective mask for those looking to perk-up their complexion.

one little vice beauty box: #LFBeauty Box Contents Review

Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion | rrp £65.00 / 35ml
sample size 5ml, value of £9.29

I don't know much about Murad's Rapid Collagen Infusion but for the first four months of the year I was relying on a Murad skincare routine and I saw great results. Murad is a great skincare brand that too few people seem to had tried! It offers really effective products so I can only imagine that this one  will be the same.

one little vice beauty box: #LFBeauty Box Contents Review

Label M Protein Spray | rrp £13.25 / 250ml
sample size 50ml, value of £2.65

As someone with weak, recuperating hair I really do rely on protein fuelled hair product to get my hair back on track. For the last few months I've been using Kerastraight's Protein Hair Mask but it's lovely to finally have a protein spray to use more regularly. Not everyone will recieve this particular haircare product in their June Look Fantastic Beauty Box - there's actually a range of brands that you might recieve a product from, including Kerastase and KMS California. Personally, I'm happy to have this to try out and it will be great for anyone with weak or damaged hair.


#LFBeautyBox June Contents: one little vice beauty box

What do you think of June's Look Fantastic Beauty Box?

Have you tried any of these products before?


Share:

7 comments

  1. This is such a great beauty box, they have so many amazing products!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased you found the REN mask effective as I just picked it up :) the Caudalie serum sounds great too xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to reading your review! I love the serum, I'd highly recommend it x

      Delete
  3. Is it me or is Ren in like every beauty box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, maybe, but you won't find me complaining!

      Delete
  4. I will need to try those products. :)

    ReplyDelete

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig