UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

January 17, 2015

LoveLula January Beauty Box

One Little Vice Beauty Box:LoveLula January Beauty Box Contents

Box Contents

available from LoveLula at £3.99 for 30 - sample value £1.33

available from LoveLula at £14.90 for 200ml - sample value £1.86

available from MyPure at £6.00 for 30ml

available from MyPure for £4.99

available from LoveLula at £25.00 for 60ml - sample value £5.21

available from LoveLula at £16.50 for 50ml - sample value £0.66

available from LoveLula at £40.00 for 30ml - sample value £2

available from LoveLula at £24.00 for 50ml - sample value £0.96

Total value of Love Lula's January Beauty Box: £23.01

One Little Vice Beauty Blog: Love Lula January Beauty Box Review

My Thoughts

When I first picked the box up I found it to be considerably lighter in weight than last month - initially, this worried me as I thought that maybe it would just be stuffed full of sachets. Actually, what I found was that there was a really nice array of products. I liked that there's a little bit of everything - from skincare, body care as well as the EcoTools brushes and BB Cream sample. I'm also very happy to have been introduced to a new brand -Vinali - as well as coming across some old favourites including Balance Me and Madara. I still think that LoveLula is one of the best beauty boxes available and I have yet to be disappointed. If you're interested in trying more natural beauty products then I'd highly recommend the service - a monthly beauty box delivery for £12.50, that always arrives promptly and that's never missing any products. You can subscribe to next month's box online here


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig