UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

December 07, 2013

A Christmas Gift Guide: FeelUnique.com




Now that we're in December it is really starting to feel like winter and Christmas feels as if it's going to announce its arrival any minute now... But do not fret, we still have time to do all the little things that need doing! And in the mean time I'm getting in the Christmas spirit with another Gift Guide. Today's post is about  FeelUnique.com (a great website to shop on as it has free UK Delivery and is home to loads of brands) and the products they sell that I would recommend or that I want myself! I personally think it is a great website to shop on for gifts because they have so many different brands all in one place, and often there are discount codes of which you can take advantage - usually giving a very helpful 5% or 10% discount.




I actually received this as a present last year and it has done nothing short of transforming my hair. This is definitely an amazing product and I was very lucky to be given it as a gift as I don't think I would have tried it otherwise. It's a wonderful stocking present to give anyone with hair, it is small but it is mighty!


This has been the only leave in conditioner I've used these last six months and I would highly recommend it! It's a gorgeous product and it smells absolutely divine. It's expensive so you might easily overlook it when shopping for yourself but it makes a tremendous gift as it lasts a really long time and every time I use it I am reminded of the person who gave it to me.


Kerastase is a brand that always, always impress me. I've been using this conditioner all year long and it never fails to leave me with gorgeous, shining hair - I'm endlessly impressed with it. For hair lovers this is definitely a brand worth trying and I think a luxurious conditioner is a gift that keeps on giving!




Elie Saab is my 'go to' winter perfume. It is really gorgeous, I think it's a very sensual and sophisticated perfume that always gives me a little confidence boost. If you haven't smelt it before I'd highly recommend doing so and this gift set is the epitome of luxurious gift giving as far as I'm concerned!


I very rarely come across anyone who dislikes Benefit's make-up. I for one love their powder blushes, highlighters, primers and mascaras and this gift set contains one of each of the aforementioned products! It's a great sort of gift to give to anyone new to make-up (I remember my Dad giving me something similar when I turned sixteen) or anyone who loves Benefit! I personally would be thrilled to wake up to anything from Benefit on Christmas morning.



Oh holy polish - this is seriously exciting me and I'm not even a nail polish junkie. This nail polish set features twelve different polishes and has a value £132 - so although £42 isn't exactly cheap, this gift set is a bit of a bargain. I personally love Nails Inc polishes but at roughly £12 each they're usually an unaffordable habit for me, except when there are bargains like this to be had. This is definitely a good gift set for anyone who is into keeping their fingers and toes polished.

And last but by no means least, I had to sneak in a little L'Occitane gift set. I like L'Occitane's products and their gift sets (featuring mini versions of some of their most loved products) make excellent gifts! This particular set contains a couple of my favourite L'Occitane products - the Almond Shower Oil (seriously heavenly stuff), their Shea Hand Cream and their Lavender Bath Soak, plus a small Verbena perfume spray. With a £23 value it is an affordable way to try some new products or a great gift for anyone into luxury bodycare.




So that concludes my FeelUnique Gift Guide! There are plenty of other lovely products on the website but those were the things that I've had my eye on or that I have received and loved. Have you shopped on FeelUnique before? Do you like the look of any of the products in today's post?




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One Little Vice | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig